Okay, so you’ve searched for cool hair styles men. You want to take your handsome factor to the stratosphere. I get it. Congratulations because you realize that for an attractive men look, your hair cut can make or break you. For men, hair styles are key…And could be a key to many things if you know what I mean.
It”s obvious in pictures of male models, celebrities and the like, hair style is really a big deal for men. A bad hair style can make a man look terrible. As all attention is on a man”s face, you”ve come to the right place searching for cool hair styles men. Yes, a cool hair style will pay dividends to your looks for years to come. And having a cool hair style is easy.
Today, I’m going to give you the straight dope on how to have an awesome hair style. It”s about being a man as you”ll see. And not being an idiot. It”s not difficult. In fact, it”s easy. Read on if this doesn”t sound too arrogant for you.
5 tips for cool hair styles men are as follows:
1. Straight is in. I really suggest getting a flat iron. Believe it or not, but straighteners are used extensively by men. It’ll do wonders for your hair.
2. Fly faux-hawk. People just love the David Beckham style faux-hawk. I wear one myself. It’s short which women find attractive. If you keep your hair really short it looks perfect in a professional atmosphere. For style, confidence, and flexibility – this haircut is perfect. Never overuse on the gel.
3. Rough is cool. The rough look is gaining a lot of popularity. It gives a real manly look. Top way to look rough? Get a buzz cut…But it can’t be military or flat head. Ask your hairdresser for a #3 or #4. Tell him or her to start at a #1 up until the top of your ears, then blend in to a #3 or #4. If you really want to get noticed, keeping long sideburns and a buzz cut will do the trick. It’s different. Lewis Hamilton sports this nicely.
4. Cool hair styles men can be what I call shaggy. The shaggy crop is a cool style for men that is stylish. Have this hair style and put on a pair of aviators…You’ll attract a ton of attention. Hollywood actor Kal Penn does an awesome job sporting this cool hair style.
5. If you like your hair to be a little long, consider a front-up, sides-out, back-pulled hair style. Be sure the front is up, side hair being a little long can be pulled out from the sides and the back is kept a little long so as to mess it up by pulling the back. The cool hair styles men crew who sport this are Robert Pattinson (from Twilight) and Ryan Gosling. It’s really easy to make this happen for you. Blow dry your hair into this style then use some product to make it hold. Don’t use gel, use American Crew fiber.
All other things equal, these five cool hair styles men tips will make it easier to increase your appearance, sport confidence, and have heads turning towards you. People really notice cool hair styles men because all attention is on a man’s face.
About the Author
To improve your appearance there are many strategies. But nothing else makes sense once you learn our insider tips & tricks. For cool hair styles men secrets and to discover men’s grooming strategies to sky rocket your looks…Sign up right now for the FREE ‘Men’s Grooming Today’ ezine. To find out exactly how to do that go here: http://www.mensgroomingtoday.com
Author: Rahim Jiwani