Detox Your System Naturally Everyday
As more people are finding healthy solutions for themselves each day, they share their new found knowledge with friends and loved ones, which is helping the population see and know much more than ever before. No longer do people wait for doctors to tell them all about how to treat a disease, or how to stay strong and healthy, as they research on their
own. As such, they find that nature has given us so much more than chemical solutions that come with, often, serious adverse side effects. One thing that medical communities do is to treat symptoms but they fail to educate the population on how to have a strong immune system that’s capable of fighting a variety of illnesses and diseases. Lemon water, for one, is one of the best nature has to offer, and it should be a part of everyone’s diet, as should squeezing lemon juice on foods to reap all its rewards.
How to Make Lemon Water
To ensure you’re going to get the most benefits from drinking lemon water, squeeze the juice of one lemon into a lukewarm glass of water first thing in the morning, NOT after your first cup of coffee. Now, you may not enjoy the taste at first, but you will get used to it, and you will be thankful for the improvement you’ll experience on so many levels.
A List of Lemon Water Benefits
1. Natural cleansing. Lemon water flushes toxins that cause disease.
2. Digestive Aid. Helps digestion and constipation naturally, while encouraging bile production.
3. Immune System Booster. Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
4. Colon Health. A powerful antibacterial with pectin fiber beneficial for optimum colon health.
5. Fights bacteria. Warm lemon water prevents the growth of pathogenic bacteria that’s at the root of disease.
6. Dissolves Uric Acid. Reduces inflammation in joints while dissolving uric acid. Good for arthritis and gout.
7. Nourishes the Brain. The potassium content helps keep the brain healthier.
8. Youthful Skin. Prevents wrinkles from developing and fights acne.
While lemon water is wonderful on many levels, it can potentially damage the enamel on your teeth. Drink it with a straw to avoid direct contact with teeth, and follow up with a thorough rinse with water, thereafter.